This 10-minute tutorial will demonstrate:
1) A brief overview of Surefire’s new Refinance Prospect Campaign
2) How to add a new contact into Surefire and add the contact into the appropriate campaign in just a few clicks.
3) How to use your Surefire Calendar to make “Power Calls” and deepen relationships with prospects
This 33 minute Surefire System Training covers the process of segmenting your database and deploying timely email content to Realtor Partners. Please allow this video approximately 40 seconds to fully come into focus. You’ll find HD and Full Screen Buttons in the lower right. More videos like this are available at Top of Mind TV.
Recorded on March 23, 2012. This 10 minute training covered:
- Adding a new contact into Surefire
- Assigning that contact into a the appropriate Campaign
- The Surefire Library and “Power Calls”
Sorry if the audio and the video is out of sync… it was when I viewed it.
That’s a GoToWebinar issue if so – a bit annoying but the training still should be valuable for you. Have a great weekend!
Sorry, but I flailed for the first couple minutes of this webinar because I am a moron. Wasn’t showing my screen.
Please see a few notes from today’s training underneath the video.
1) So far more than 50 of you have replicated this technique. Some of you have shared your successes with me. Thank you, and please keep them coming. One way to share your success stories is to comment on this blog article (below). Thank you!
2) After sending your email blast, you can get an idea as to who is viewing it… in real time. On the right hand nav bar, scroll down until you see “Email Blast Report”. When you drill down into that area of Surefire, you’ll see who opened and viewed the email. Please know – this is not going to be 100% accurate… I can explain why in another blog post sometime. My point here is that if you decide to “call behind” your email campaign, you might want to prioritize the readers who you know interacted with the email.
3) Caleb’s success – and yours – is directly tied to the trust level you’ve instilled with your database over your career. If you’re a novice database marketer, that’s okay, but there’s no better time to raise your game than TODAY. Get your database cleaned up. Let us help you get it uploaded into Surefire. Let’s get fired up and start implementing right now. Who’s in?????
Thanks again to Caleb LeGrand for letting me share his success.
Thanks to Toni Flory for being my guinea pig for today’s training.
Thanks to all of you – our clients – for making this possible.
This 6-minute tutorial walks you through how to build a nice, clean Single Property Website using our Lenderama Website Platform. Please turn your speakers up to full volume – sorry for the poor audio quality:
Note: We had some technical difficulties during our live webinar and I think this 6 minute video David recorded will be more useful than the 45 minute webinar we conducted last week. The audio is not particularly great though and we do apologize – and will be re-recording the video when…
Note #2: … we launch the new platform in May 2011. Our new platform is going to make the process even easier – plus we’ll be adding a bunch of social media and syndication tools.
Note #3: You must have a Lenderama website (free upgrade available to all Top of Mind “Surefire” clients) in order to build Single Property Websites. If you do not have a Lenderama website, you can register for yours here: http://topofmind.lenderama.com/register
This is an encore performance of our incredibly popular webinar featuring your newest Top of Mind Innovation.
Date: Monday, January 31st
Time: 3pm EST, 2pm CST, 12 noon PST
During this 45-minute training, Mark Green will teach you:
1) How the ‘Real Estate Battlefield” has changed over the past five years – and what you can do to help your Realtor partners win.
2) How to differentiate yourself using Surefire and your new Realtor Presentation Books.
3) What Top of Mind has cooking and how it will change the game for you in early 2011.
Since Top of Mind Networks and I are in the process of building a comprehensive Mortgage Blogging Tutorial Page on Lenderama.com, I thought I’d share the Slide Show from MRev.
We’ll actually breeze through a few of these key points in tomorrow’s weekly Mortgage Blogging webinar.
We launched a little mortgage content project about 6 weeks ago for the purpose of helping busy loan officers work together on developing a solid foundation of core information to populate into new blogs.
Basically, everyone submitted a few articles to the cause, and we did the heavy lifting of organizing and editing.
I sincerely want to thank everyone for your participation, as well as patience as we’ve worked on completing the project.
Well, we’re finally done, and it’s time to start giving everyone their new sites.
As these sites start to go live, we’ll update this post with some links and examples.
1. All Mortgage Blogs will be assigned and populated over the next week by Mark Madsen and Top of Mind.
2. You’ll be receiving your login information via email, which will take you to a www.DOMAIN.lenderama.com site.
3. Separate instructions for getting started with links to our basic tutorials within this site will be emailed by Monday. More tutorials to follow as this project progresses.
4. Our first intro Webinar will be Tuesday, May 4 @ 3:30 EST –
5. After the webinar, you’ll be given instructions on how to change your URL address from www.DOMAIN.lenderama.com to your own unique www.joeloanofficer.com domain.
Overview Of Webinar:
We actually have several similar webinars scheduled throughout May and June which will be dedicated to teaching new Mortgage Bloggers all of the essential skills needed to effectively run a successful blog.
This Tuesday we will focus on some of the most basic tasks of getting started on a WordPress blog.
Other basic topics that will be covered during Tuesday courses will include:
- Getting a Gravatar account
- Logging in to WordPress
- Navigating the WordPress Dashboard
- First steps in setting up a new blog
- Page vs Post
- Categories vs Tags
- HTML and Visual Editor
- Designing a content schedule
- Understanding the architecture of a blog
- Important components of a Mortgage Blog
There is no cost, and we’re not trying to create a database marketing list.
Holding group webinars is simply the most efficient way of putting several hundred new mortgage bloggers online in the shortest amount of time.
Register: CLICK HERE
Time: 3:30 Eastern Standard Time
Day: Tuesday, May 4
Duration: 30 min of focused content, and then 90 minutes of Q&A
Background Info On Mortgage Blog Project: CLICK HERE
We’re very excited to have officially released the Early Adopter version of our new Surefire 2.0 interface. We know this transition is going to be easier on some folks than others and we are here to help! Here’s the action plan:
1) Every day at 4pm EST, 1pm PSTwe’ll be holding a live Surefire 2.0 Training and Troubleshooting Session. Instead of making everyone jump through hoops with GoToWebinar registration pages for every session, we’re going to post the Webinar Training link right here on the Top of Mind Blog each day 15 minutes before the training begins.
CRITICAL NOTE: We’ll be limited to 200 attendees on these training calls.
CRITICAL NOTE #2: To Participate, Please Go To the Top of Mind Blog at 4pm EST and follow the instructions
If we find that more than 200 people are trying to attend our Training Sessions, we’ll make adjustments accordingly.
2) We’ve added a link to the old Surefire client login for those of you who would like to gradually move toward the new system.
3) We want to hear from you with any bugs or improvements you need to see. The best way to address them is by emailing Sherwood Lawrence at slawrence at topofmind dot com or calling the office at 404-943-9910 x117.
Thank you for the positive – and even the not-so-positive feedback!
We are working around the clock and will be making constant improvements.
Unfortunately, Mark Green wasn’t able to make the trip to Vegas and share the stage with us due to an injury he sustained trying to rescue a cat from a tree.
Sorry bro, you were missed.
Either way, since our presentation was split between partnering with real estate bloggers and using the best Twitter applications, the 90 minutes was obviously not nearly enough time to cover the basics and address all of the questions.
However, as promised, I’ve embedded the updated slides in this post and have scheduled a follow-up webinar for us to go into more detail. We’ll also allow for plenty of time to answer all questions, as well as stir it up a little in the Top of Mind Live Chat.
Actually, we’ve split the NAMB West content up into three separate webinars over the next few weeks so that we can really give these topics some justice.
Webinar 1: Tuesday, Jan 5 - Partnering With Social Media Savvy Agents Online
I’ve invited my Las Vegas real estate web partner to join me in this call so that he can help add some perspective and answer questions from an agent’s point of view.
Webinar 2: Wednesday, Jan 6 – 7 Strategies For Stalking Agents Online
Whether you understand social media or not, I’ll show you the best web tools to use for the purpose of getting in front of your target audience, meeting the right agents that are actually making a living from their web presence and approaching the new relationship from a different angle that actually works.