We are seeking enthusiastic and proactive individuals who are eager to work in a fast-paced environment with a company that values everyone's contribution. If you share a passion for excellent customer service, then we're interested in you. All résumés should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.Open Positions:
Account Development Manager
The Account Development Manager is responsible for working with assigned customer accounts to increase satisfaction, usage and adoption to ensure customers achieve maximum value from Top of Mind Networks. Candidate should have 3 – 5 years minimum experience in account management or customer satisfaction for Fortune 500 customers or in the banking or mortgage industry. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company that is changing the way mortgage companies are doing business.
Skills and Qualifications
- Primary job duty is to consultatively support and grow customer accounts.
- Ensure excellent performance and satisfaction while identifying opportunities to increase usage and expand availability.
- Collaborate with customers to improve marketing outcomes and performance and to correlate marketing performance with business unit metrics.
- Drive awareness for current and emerging product capabilities among current and potential stakeholders.
- Manage account forecasting, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Own the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Ability to understand and interpret business and technical requirements, providing product information and sample use case.
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with customer stakeholders
- Ability to work in a high-energy environment: positive, supportive and self-starting.
- Strong relational skills, listening, connecting, influencing, building trust, meeting obligations, communication.
- Positive and energetic attitude: phone skills, exceptional listening skills, strong writing skills.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office).
- Sales, Sales training, Mortgage Industry and CRM experience a plus.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction.
- Hustle and persistence.
- Willingness to learn and grow in a growth environment.
- ROWE (Results Only Work Environment)
- Travel: Up to 50%.
- Reports to: VP of Account Development
- Department: Customer Success